£20.46 excl VAT
£24.55 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
- The material cures by reaction with moisture to an elastic product.
- The skin formation and curing times are dependent on humidity and temperature, and the curing time also depends on joint depth.
- By increasing the temperature and moisture these times can be reduced; low temperature as well as low moistureretard the process.
- Terostat-9220 is free of solvents, isocyanates, silicones and PVC and has only a weak odour (after curing it is odourless). It demonstrates good adhesion without primer to many substrates.
- Terostat-9220 also demonstrates good UV resistance and can therefore also be used for exterior applications.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.