3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3748 is a tough, flexible hot melt adhesive with exceptional low temperature thermal shock properties that is able to provide optimal adhesion in fluctuating temperatures. As a 100% solids thermoplastic resin, this hot melt adhesive offers excellent durability for a wide variety of applications.
£475.58 excl VAT
£570.70 inc VAT
£475.58 + VAT
£451.80 + VAT
£439.91 + VAT
£428.02 + VAT
- Exhibits excellent low temperature thermal shock properties for optimal, long-term adhesion
- Good heat resistance provides durability throughout fluctuating temperatures
- Outstanding electrical properties offers an ideal solution for electrical applications
- Non-corrosive properties maintain the quality and strength of the adhesive over time
- High peel adhesion delivers long-term strength and resilience
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.