Redux 219/2Na 200 x 1250mm 2Sqm (Freezer Store) The Redux 200 series is a range of foaming adhesive films presented in sheet form. They expand during the cure cycle to fill gaps and adhere strongly to all parts of the structure with which they come into contact
- High strength at temperatures from -55°C to 260°C.
- Less than 1% volatiles emitted during cure.
- Suitable for aluminium and fibre-reinforced composite sandwich constructions.
- Expansion ratios from 1:1.9 to 1:4
- Suitable for thin sections
- Joining honeycombe core sections
- Bonding honeycombe core to edge members
- Bonding inserts into sandwich structures
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.