HexBond™ 219/2-NA Foaming Adhesive Film 2SqMt (Freezer Storage -18°C) *DHS 179-292 Issue 7
HexBond 219/2-NAis a foaming adhesive film presented in sheet form. They expand during the cure cycle to fill gaps and adhere strongly to all parts of the structure with which they come into contact
- Commodity Code 39209928
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Product notice - The Redux product family is now known as HexBond. For more information on this change please click here.
Please Note - This product should be stored in the freezer and it is recommended that orders are shipped with DRY ICE. Please click here to add this to your basket.
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
HexBond 219/2-NA is a foaming adhesive film presented in sheet form. They expand during the cure cycle to fill gaps and adhere strongly to all parts of the structure with which they come into contact
- High strength at temperatures from -55°C to 260°C.
- Less than 1% volatiles emitted during cure.
- Suitable for aluminium and fibre-reinforced composite sandwich constructions.
- Expansion ratios from 1:1.9 to 1:4
- Suitable for thin sections
- Joining honeycombe core sections
- Bonding honeycombe core to edge members
- Bonding inserts into sandwich structures
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.