3M Scotch-Weld; Structural Adhesive Film AF 191 is a thermosetting, modified epoxy designed for bonding composites.
UN Number: UN3077 CL9 III
Commodity Code: NOT APPLICABLE
Country of Origin: United States
- Unique toughening system
- High shear strength
- Excellent elevated temperature performance
- Extremely high peel strength
- Excellent long-term durability
- Excellent cryogenic performance
- Flexible cure cycles (275-400°F)
- Unsupported versions (Scotch-Weld AF 191U Film) available for reticulation
- Isolation version (Scotch-Weld AF 191G108 Film) available for bonding dissimilar substrates
- Sprayable version of Scotch-Weld AF 191 Film available (3Mâ„¢ Scotch-Weld; Structural Adhesive Primer EC-3710)
- Available with light-weight conductive screens for lightning strike/composite surfacing applications
**Please note, we recommend the use of dry ice for transportationclick hereto add dry ice to your basket**
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.