3M Scotch-Weld AF 163-2K Structural Adhesive Film 0.06 x 36in x 50yd Roll *BMS5-101 *WAMS50-04 (Freezer Storage -18°C)
Introduction 3Mâ„¢ Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesive Film AF 163-2 designates a family of thermosetting modified epoxy structural adhesives in film form which are available in variety of weights with or without a supporting carrier. Scotch-Weld AF 163-2 films are designed for both solid panel and honeycomb sandwich constructions.
UN Number: UN1845 CL9 N/A
- High bond strength from -67Ã‚Â°F to 250Ã‚Â°F
- High fracture toughness and peel strength
- Excellent resistance to high moisture environments before and after curing
- Short cure time at 225Ã‚Â°F (90 minutes)
- Capable of low pressure bonding
- Vacuum cure capability
- X-ray opaque (allows use of x-ray NDI methods)
- Excellent shop open time and long shelf life
- Scotch-Weld AF 163-3Mâ„¢ is a higher tack version of Scotch-Weld AF 163-2
- Isolating version available (Scotch-Weld AF 163-2G108) for bonding dissimilar substrates
- Unsupported versions available for reticulation (Scotch-Weld AF 163-2U)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.