Scotch-Weld AF 163-2 Films are designed for both solid panel and honeycomb sandwich constructions.
- High bond strength from -67°F to 250°F
- High fracture toughness and peel strength
- Excellent resistance to high moisture environments before and after curing
- Short cure time at 225°F (90 minutes)
- Capable of low pressure bonding
- Vacuum cure capability X-ray opaque (allows use of x-ray NDI methods)
- Excellent shop open time and long shelf life
- Scotch-Weld AF 163-3M Film is a higher tack version of
- Scotch-Weld AF 163-2 Film Isolating version available (Scotch-Weld AF 163-2G108 Film) for bonding dissimilar substrates
- Unsupported versions available for reticulation (Scotch-Weld AF 163-2U Film)
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.