Epon 826 Epoxy Resin 1USQ Bottle
Epon 826 is a low viscosity, light colored liquid bisphenol A based epoxy resin. It finds use in a variety of applications when crosslinked or hardened with appropriate curing agents.
- Commodity Code 39073000
- Country of Origin United States
- UN Number 3082 CL9
Product notice - The Epon, Epikure and Epikote brand names are now manufactured by Westlake Chemical Corporation. However, some stock manufactured by Hexion may still exist in the supply chain, and will be sold before Westlake labelled product is released.
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
- Fibre reinforced pipe and composites
- Tooling and molding compounds
- Construction, electrical and aerospace adhesives
- Electrical castings and laminates
- Chemical resistant high solids tank linings
- Grouting compounds
- Low viscosity
- Low colour
- Low ionic contamination
- Reacts with a full range of curing agents
- Produces high-strength cured systems resistant to chemical attack
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.