Smooth, non-rusting ceramic-filled epoxy putty used to repair and rebuild interfacing metallic, low-friction surfaces such as machine ways and flanges.
£53.03 excl VAT
£63.64 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 & 2735 CL8 III/II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£53.03 + VAT
£50.38 + VAT
£49.05 + VAT
£47.73 + VAT
- Repairs in tight spots where a fine flowing putty is required
- Bonds to steel, iron, aluminum, brass, bronze, concrete and some plastics
- Prevents wear on metal surfaces that are exposed to abrasion and erosion such as valves and pumps
- Protects metal from bi-metallic corrosion
- Rebuilding shafts
- Restoring keyways to original dimensions
- Fixing wear resistant moulds
- Ideal for repairing tracing guides
- Protecting flanges and elbows
- Lining pumps and wear faces
- Repairing valve seats and bodies.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.