Devcon Plastic Steel Putty A The original metal filled & machinable Devcon epoxy putty, replaces welding for hundreds of routine applications & durable repairs
£39.52 excl VAT
£47.42 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN2735 CL8 II
£39.52 + VAT
£37.54 + VAT
£36.56 + VAT
£35.57 + VAT
- Devcon Plastic Steel Putty (A) bonds to most materials with a tough finish, excellent resistance to oil, petrol, water and many other chemicals
- Repairs, cracks and breaks in equipment, machinery or castings
- Patches and rebuilds blow holes or pits in castings
- Rebuilds worn equipment, pumps and valve bodies
- Restores bearing journals and races
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.