Stainless Steel Putty is a steel filled epoxy putty used for rust-free maintenance and repair work.
£73.16 excl VAT
£87.79 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
Limited Quantity: 5L
£73.16 + VAT
£69.50 + VAT
£67.67 + VAT
£65.84 + VAT
- Patches, repairs and rebuilds stainless steel equipment in areas where welding is not practical or impossible
- Repairs cracks, dents and breaks in equipment, machinery or castings
- Rebuilds shafts, trays and chutes
- Used for repairs in dairies and food processing operations and chemical plants
- Certified for portable water applications
- Chemically accepted for use in USDA inspected plants.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.