£601.59 excl VAT
£721.91 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
UN Number: UN2922 CL8 II
Limited Quantity: 1L
Hazardous for transport
Applications: Aerospace and industrial composites, tooling, aircraft repair.
- Low viscosity, easy impregnation or reinforcement materials
- Long potlife (2 hours for 100ml at ambient), ample processing time allows production of big objects.
- High temperature resistance (glass transition temperature) after ambient cure: 60°C, after post- cure at 100:120°c
- Excellent mechanical and dynamic properties after ambient cure with potential for even higher properties after post- cure at elevated temperatures.
- Also laminates show outstanding mechanical and dynamic properties. This system is qualified by the Luftfahrtbundesamt (German Aircraft Authority) for the production of gliders.
- Adequate skin protection is indispensable.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.