Resintech RT154TH Epoxy Adhesive 50gm Dual Cartridge
ResintechRT154TH is a Thixotropic Thermally Resistant Epoxy Adhesive. This product is supplied in a 50gm duo cartridge.
- UN Number 3082 CL9
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Data SheetsDownload the Resintech RT154TH technical data sheet (TDS) and the Resintech RT154TH safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
RT154TH provides outstanding thermal resistance and low shrinkage in fibre optic applications.
- Will withstand high temperature steam autoclaving and operate for short periods at 350oC
- Excellent adhesion to glass fibres as well as metals, ceramics and many plastics
- Outstanding impact and thermal shock resistance
- Can be gelled prior to full cure
- Low shrinkage on cure, reducing internal stresses in multiple fibre assemblies
- Excellent sealing with very high moisture and chemical resistance, and low outgassing
- Very long work life after mixing
- Supplied in DuoSyringe for easy application
- Standard size is 50ml, with associated mixing nozzles and dispenser guns
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.