Two-component, 100%-solids epoxy system for general purpose stress analysis.Kit Contains:6 mixing jars [10g ea] Resin1 bottle [15ml] Curing Agent 156 calibrated pipettes6 stirring rods
£142.19 excl VAT
£170.63 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN2810 CL6.1 / 2684 CL3 III/III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£142.19 + VAT
£135.08 + VAT
£131.53 + VAT
£127.97 + VAT
- Transparent, medium viscosity.
- Cure time as low as six hours at +125Â°F [+50Â°C].
- Recommended for more critical applications, including transducers.
- It has a longer pot life than M-Bond AE-10 which allows more time for multiple gage installations.
- Elevated temperature postcure is recommended for maximum stability, and/or tests above room temperature.
- Highly resistant to moisture and most chemicals, particularly when postcured.
- For maximum elongation, bonding surface must be roughened.
- Cryogenic applications require very thin gluelines.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.