£57.28 excl VAT
£68.74 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 / 1759 CL8 III/III
Limited Quantity: 5L
- High Degree of Flexibility :- Impacts and vibration are absorbed and dissipated along the bond line. This means the adhesive and tiles won't crack or be dislodged.
- Toughness & Resilience :- The adhesive will recover to its normal state after shock loading and forced deformation.
- High Temperature Exposure :- Exposure to temperatures up to 150°C increases the adhesives flexibility unlike conventional epoxy adhesives which become more rigid.
- Adhesion :- An adhesion promoter increases the bond strength to a variety of substrates.
- Tilebond 402 has proven to be highly successful in bonding fusion cast high aluminia ceramic tiles for protection against the abrasive effects of transporting fuel, coal and shale.
- It has proven track record in both coal preparation plants and coal fired power stations.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.