EPO-TEK® H61 Thermally Conductive Epoxy Adhesive 3oz Pack (Fridge Storage)
EPO-TEK H61 is a single component, thermally conductive, electrically insulating, epoxy adhesive for semiconductor, hybrid IC, and electronic circuit assembly applications.
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin United States
Data SheetsDownload the EPO-TEK H61 technical data sheet (TDS) and the EPO-TEK H61 safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
It is a thixotropic paste and a non-sagging adhesive. It is also useful for deposition methods like dispensing, printing, or hand held processes.
- Staking SMDs onto the PCB for extra mechanical support; insulation layer between 2 contact pads of caps and resistors.
- Heat sinking devices on ceramic PCB and PCB to external case; adhesion to Si, Au, kovar, Al-N, BT.
- Reinforcing and extra mechanical support for wire bond integrity.
- Bonding passive devices such as inductor coils, ferrites, motors, connectors, and various SMDs.
- Adhesion to FR4 and common PCB substrates and housings
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.