Epotek H20S Adhesive is a modified version of Epotek H20E designed primarily for die stamping and dispensing techniques for chip bonding, a highly reliable two component silver filled epoxy with a smooth thixotropic consistency
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
- High electrical conductivity
- Short curing cycles
- Especially recommended for use in high speed epoxy chip bonding systems where fast cures are highly desirable
- Suggested for JEDEC level lll and ll plastic IC packaging
- Low temperature cure makes it ideal for flex circuity and other low stress applications
- Used extensively for bonding quartz crystal oscillators and other stress sensitive chips
- Used for die and SMD bonding inside hybrid/hermetic packages such as DIP and To-Cans also EMI/Rf shielding of micro-electronics
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.