£358.74 excl VAT
£430.49 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 73 days
UN Number: UN1866 CL3 / 3108 CL5.2 III/II
- It is an ideal material for repair and surface finishing of interior composites when OEM regulations must be complied with.
- The chemical resistance of ATR1000 is excellent; the system will withstand the cleaning solutions used in routine maintenance.
- ATR1000 offers the user a smooth, creamy system with high physical properties and less added weight.
- ATR1000 is non-conductive, has excellent finishing properties and has excellent bonding and filling qualities with fiberglass, SMC, BMC, RIM, FRP, graphite and KevlarÂ® composites.
- It withstands vibrations and impact without loss of bond or surface webbing. ATR1000 can be applied
Please Note: This product may incur additional charges if you require the manufacturers certificate please contact our customer service department for further information and full quotations.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.