Loctite Ablestik 104 Epoxy Adhesive A/B
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Loctite Ablestik 104A/B is a two-part epoxy adhesive which exhibits outstanding physical and dielectric properties at service temperatures up to 230°C
- Ablestik (formerley known as Eccobond) 104
- Contains no solvents or volatile matter
- Is suitable for bonding a wide variety of porous or non-porous materials
- Excellent adheisve properties can be achieved to materials such as aluminium, stainless steel, carbon steel, brass, ceramics, glass and many thermoset plastics
- It may be used at temperatures up to 290°c for short periods or intermittent use
- Loctite Ablestik 104A/B
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.