Elantas Epoxylite 006-2060 & 006-2061 Balancing Compound 6Kg Kit
Elmotherm 006 2060 2061 is a Two component, high density, cold setting epoxide resin balancing putty of thermal class 155°C.
- Commodity Code 39073000
- Country of Origin Italy
Data SheetsDownload the Elantas Epoxylite 006-2060 & 006-2061 technical data sheet (TDS) and the Elantas Epoxylite 006-2060 & 006-2061 safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
Epoxylite 006 2060 2061 s a two-part high densityelectrical engineering epoxy balancing compound ofthermal class F (155°C)Epoxylite 006 2060 2061 is a service proven and widelyused economical balancing system for rotating electricalcomponents. It is a fast and effective balancing systemwith excellent adhesion properties to most commonlyencountered surfaces.
The most successful adoption of Epoxylite 006 2060 2061system by both OEMs and the Electrical Repair Trade isdue to its special formulation in design, which results in aproduct that demonstrates the following properties.
- Efficient and cost effective when compared to other compounds due to its high density.
- Easy to mix, simple to apply and with superb mouldability characteristics which allows it to be easily keyed into windings and flanges.
- Excellent adhesive properties to most surfaces commonly found in rotating electrical machines.
- Ability to be not only heat-cured for fast production requirements but also to be ambient temperature cured allowing on-site work to be simply and quickly carried out.
- East of machining when the putty is fully cured.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.