EPO-TEK™ 305 is a two component, semi-rigid, optical grade epoxy for semiconductor packaging of fiber optics, optoelectronics and medical devices. It is an electrically and thermally insulating epoxy.
£190.29 excl VAT
£228.35 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN2327 CL8 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: Under Review
£190.29 + VAT
£180.78 + VAT
£176.02 + VAT
£171.26 + VAT
- Capable of transmitting light in the UV range.
- TG and Shore D values are indicative of a somewhat 'semi flexible or semi rigid' epoxy
- Can be used for low stress applications in optics
- Low viscosity, water-like epoxy formulation.
- Application by pouring, dip coating, brushing or micro dispensing methods
- Versatility curing from 23 to 80 degrees
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.