3M Scotch-Weld 7838 B/A Structural Adhesive 2Kg Kit
3M Scotch Weld 7838 is a thixotropic two-part epoxy based adhesive.
- UN Number 3077 CL9
- Commodity Code 39073000
- Country of Origin France
Data SheetsDownload the 3M 7838 B/A technical data sheet (TDS) and the 3M 7838 B/A safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
Features of 7838:
- Room temperature curing.
- The cure rate may be accelerated by the application of mild heat.
- Cured adhesive bonds exhibit excellent flexibility and high adhesion to metals, plastics and glass.
- Cured adhesive bonds exhibit good strength retention after ageing in hostile environments.
- Excellent peel strength.
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio.
- Mixed adhesive is non-sag for ease of application.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.