3M Scotch-Weld EC-2214 Hi-Temperature NF (New Formula) Epoxy Adhesive 1Lt Tin (Freezer Storage) *MSRR 9036
3M Scotch-Weld EC-2214 Hi-Temperature New Formula Epoxy Adhesive 1Lt Tin (Freezer Storage) *MSRR 9036
£144.50 excl VAT
£173.40 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 52 days
UN Number: UN3088 CL4.2 II
Commodity Code: 35061000
Country of Origin: France
£144.50 + VAT
£140.70 + VAT
£136.90 + VAT
- One part 250°F (121°C) curing 100% solids, 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive 2214 is a paste consistency epoxy adhesive designed for bonding metals and many high temperature plastics such as fiberglass reinforced plastic, polyester, and phenolics.
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Adhesive 2214 Regular is an aluminum filled general purpose product for use in applications where high strength bonds are needed in a temperature range of -67°F to 250°F (-53°C to 121°C).
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Adhesive 2214 Hi-Dense is a deaerated version of ScotchWeld adhesive 2214 regular for use where a very dense, void free bondline is required.
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Adhesive 2214 Hi-Temp and Hi-Temp New Formula are aluminum filled, deaerated products for use where higher strengths are required between 180°F to 350°F (82°C to 177°C).
- 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Adhesive 2214 Non-Metallic Filled is a non-metal filled version of Scotch-Weld adhesive 2214 regular.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.