3M DP410 epoxy adhesive is a low flow, two-part structural adhesive
- 3M DP410 is designed for use where toughness, high strength and rapid cure are required.
- Very rapid cure at room temperature; cure rate may be accelerated by the application of mild heat.
- Convenient 2:1 mix ratio by volume
- Mixed adhesive is low flow for ease of application
- Ten minute work life with very fast strength build-up
- Toughened epoxy system with good elevated temperature resistance
- High environmental resistance
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.