3M Scotch-Weld 2216 B/A Epoxy Adhesive
Scotch-Weld epoxy adhesive EC-2216 B/A has been labelled, packaged, tested, and certified for aircraft and aerospace applications. Scotch-Weld epoxy adhesive 2216 B/A may be used for aircraft and aerospace applications if proper Certificates of Test have been issued and material meets all aircraft manufacturer’s specification requirements.
Features of EC-2216:
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products.
- Base and Accelerator are contrasting colours.
- Good retention of strength after environmental ageing.
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing.
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications.
- The tan NS Adhesive is non-sag for greater bond-line control.
- The translucent can be injected.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.