Loctite 431 Cyanoacrylate Adhesive
Loctite 431 is a transparent, colourless, medium viscosity, ethyl-based universal instant adhesive.
Data SheetsDownload the Loctite 431 technical data sheet (TDS) and the Loctite 431 safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, select the product size you are interested in and the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login and select size/colour from the dropdown to access datasheets
Loctite 431 is a transparent, colorless, medium viscosity, general purpose, ethyl-based instant adhesive. Suitable for metals, rubbers, plastic and also suitable for polyolefins in combination with Primer Loctite SF 770 or Loctite SF 7239. It has a fixture time of 5 - 10 secs and is well suited to porous and/or acidic surfaces.
- Cures very quickly when confinded between two surfaces
- Ideal for bonding small to medium-size parts
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Suitable for metals, rubbers, plastics and suited to polyolefins in combination with Primer Loctite 770 or Loctite 7239
- Well suited to porous and/or acidic surfaces
- Fixture time of 5 - 10 secs.
- Medium viscosity
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.