Loctite 402 Cyanoacrylate Adhesive
LOCTITE 402 is a medium viscosity, high temperature, durable, and fast-setting instant adhesive ideal for a wide range of substrates.
LOCTITE 402 is an ultra-performing, fast-setting instant adhesive that provides reliable performance under extreme operating temperatures up to 275°F/135°C. LOCTITE 402 bonds quickly and strongly to a wide range of plastic, rubber, and metal substrates – including difficult-to-bond materials. LOCTITE 402 is ideally suited for the joining of small parts in high-speed production applications as well as quick, on-the-go repairs.
- Increased Productivity: Develops handling strength 2x faster on most substrates* and is easily automated.
- Improve Reliabity: Takes the heat with heat-aging resistance up to 135°C.
- Simplify Design: Provides high-bond strength to a wide range of materials including hard-to-bond substrates.
- Enhanced Safety: Unique, patented formula with reduced hazardous ingredients
- Ultra-performance adhesive
- Temperature resistance up to 135°C/275°F
- Unique, patented formula with reduced hazardous ingredients
- Perfect for quick repairs as well as high performance production applications
- Specific Gravity @ 23 °C 1.1
- Viscosity, Cone & Plate, mPa·s (cP)Shear Rate: 3,000 s -1 110
Typical Curing Properties:
Under normal conditions, the atmospheric moisture initiates the curing process. Although full functional strength is developed in a relatively short time, curing continues for at least 24 hours before full chemical/solvent resistance is developed.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.