Bostik Born2Bond Ultra LV Instant Adhesive
Born2Bond Ultra LV adhesives are low-odor, low-blooming, instant adhesives with a range of viscosities.
Data SheetsDownload the Born2Bond Ultra LV technical data sheet (TDS) and the Born2Bond Ultra LV safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, select the product size you are interested in and the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login and select size/colour from the dropdown to access datasheets
Born2BondTM Ultra LV adhesives are low-odor, low-blooming, instant adhesives with a range of viscosities, specially designed for bonding most substrates including plastics and rubbers.
The formulation consistency has been designed for high bond strength, even in places that are subject to flexing. Careful selection of the formulation ingredients ensures that the product does not stain areas close to the adhesive joint.
- Fixture time : 10 seconds*
- High bonding strength
- Long open time
- Low blooming
- Less brittle than conventional instant adhesives
- Bonds a large range of materials**, including polystyrene
- Transparent and easy to use
Directions For Use:
- Before applying Born2Bond Ultra LV, make sure the surface is clean, dry and grease-free
- Apply adhesive to one surface. Do not use items like tissues or a brush to spread the adhesive
- Assemble the parts within a few seconds. The parts should be accurately positioned, as the short fixture time leaves little opportunity for adjustment.
- Bonds should be fixed or clamped until the adhesive has reached fixture.
- The product should be allowed to develop to full strength before subjecting it to any service loads (typically 24 to 72 hours after assembly, depending on bond gap, materials and ambient conditions).
Typical applications for this product are leather and rubber bonding, shoe assembly, automotive aftermarket applications, speaker assembly, and car wheel bonding.
- Base Technology Methoxyethyl Cyanoacrylate
- Components 1k - 2k 1k
- Appearance/Color Transparent
- Temperature Use Range -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176F)
- VOC Content (ISO 11890-2) 33 g/L
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.