Bostik Born2Bond Flex Instant Adhesive 10gm Dual Syringe (Includes 5 Nozzles) (Fridge Storage)
Born2Bond Flex is a flexible, elastic and low-odor, instant adhesive with exceptional adhesion to a very broad range of materials and surfaces.
- UN Number 3334 CL9
- Commodity Code 35061000
- Country of Origin Spain
Data SheetsDownload the Born2Bond Flex Instant Adhesive technical data sheet (TDS) and the Born2Bond Flex Instant Adhesive safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
It has a curing time of only six minutes and becomes a polymer with more than 200% of elongationwithin 10 minutes. Its working times (in-mixer) can be up to six minutes. It can be used for high-volumetric gap filling, and achieves instant adhesion to most plastics, wood and metals andto porous and irregular surfaces.
- Fixture time in 60 seconds*
- Hardens in 5-10 minutes*
- Elongation 200 %
- Absorbs impacts and vibrations
- High peel strength
- Bonds a large range of materials** including glass
- Translucent, low blooming
- Gel consistency for precise application
- Non sagging for vertical applications
Directions For Use:
- Before applying Born2Bond Flex, make sure the surface is clean, dry and grease-free.
- To use, Part A and Part B must be blended. Product can be applied directly from the syringe using the plunger supplied and dispensed through the recommended mixing nozzle.
- Hold the syringe upright and insert the plunger. While keeping the syringe in an upright position, remove the cap, attach the mixing nozzle, and begin dispensing the adhesive upward until any bubbles present in the smaller component have been removed.
- Dispense and discard a bead as long as the mixing nozzle, to ensure sufficient mixing.
- Apply the mixed adhesive to one of the bond surfaces to be joined. Parts should be assembled immediately after the mixed adhesive has been applied. Bonds should be held by fixing or clamping until the adhesive has cured. Prevent assembled parts from moving during cure. The bond should be allowed to develop to full strength before being subjected to any service load (typically 24 hours).
The common applications of this product are bonding leather, making elastic and waterproof joints, flexible bonding, bonding floor coverings and particle boards, damping vibrations, reinforcing parts, bonding glass and rubber.
- Components 1k - 2k 2k
- Mix Ratio 4:1
- Appearance/Color Transparent
- Gap Filling Capacity 1 cm (0.39in)
- Temperature Use Range -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Open Time 6 - 10 mins
- Mixer Life 6 - 10 mins
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.