Bostik Born2Bond Repair Instant Adhesive 10gm Dual Syringe (Includes 5 Nozzles) (Fridge Storage)
Born2Bond Repair is a patented, gap-filling, instant adhesive and repair product with excellent adhesion to a very broad range of materials and surfaces.
- UN Number 3334 CL9
- Commodity Code 35061000
- Country of Origin Spain
Data SheetsDownload the Born2Bond Repair Instant Adhesive technical data sheet (TDS) and the Born2Bond Repair Instant Adhesive safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
Repair is ideal for instant bonding and repairing, because it combines the strength of a structural adhesive with the speed of an instant adhesives. A tough polymer is achieved within a hardening time of under 10 minutes and the gel consistency enables application in any orientation.
- Instant adhesion with high bonding strength
- Low volume shrinkage : 4.3 %
- Fills gaps of any volume
- Bonds a large range of materials**
- Machinable once hardened
- Impact resistant
- Gel consistency for precise application
- Non sagging for vertical applications
Directions For Use:
- Before applying Born2Bond Repair, make sure the surface isclean, dry and grease-free.
- To use, Part A and Part B must be blended. Product can be applied directly from the syringe using the plunger supplied and dispensed through the recommended mixing nozzle.
- Hold the syringe upright and insert the plunger. While keeping the syringe in an upright position, remove the cap, attach the mixing nozzle, and begindispensing the adhesive upward until any bubbles present in the smaller component have been removed.
- Dispense and discard a bead as long as the mixing nozzle, toensure sufficient mixing.
- Apply the mixed adhesive to one of the bond surfaces to be joined. Parts should be assembled immediately after the mixed adhesive has been applied.
- Bonds should be held by fixing or clamping until theadhesive has cured. Prevent assembled parts frommoving during cure.
- The bond should be allowed to develop to fullstrength before being subjected to any service load(typically 24 hours).
- Base Technology - Part A/B Plasticizer
- Components 1k - 2k 2k
- Mix Ratio 4:1
- Appearance/Color Whitish
- Gap Filling Capacity Centimeters/Inches
- Temperature Use Range -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176F)
- Open Time 4 - 10 mins
- Mixer Life 5 - 10 mins
Typical applications for this product are aftermarket (side mirrors, bumpers, spoiler aprons) repairs, wood repair and reconstruction, rubber door bonding, automotive joint bonding.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.