SE-002-4 Conductive Adhesives.
£99.38 excl VAT
£119.26 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£99.38 + VAT
£96.76 + VAT
£94.15 + VAT
Kembond is a range of electrically conductive adhesives that provide a variety of RFI/EMI shielding and grounding solutions. They consist of a densely loaded adhesive filled with micro sized highly conductive particles.
- Vibration and/or shock resistant sealant/adhesive for electronic assemblies
- Electrical connection/bonding of materials with dissimilar thermal expansion coefficients i.e. mounting
- Shielded windows EMI shielding with environmental sealing (IP68 possible)
- ESD control/grounding
- Structural adhesive â€“ can be used to permanently bond metal assemblies,
- Electrical connection of components avoiding the use of mechanical fixings or solder
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.