Kembond SE-002-10 Two Part Silver Epoxy Conductive Adhesive 10cc Syringe
SE-002-10 Conductive Adhesives.
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Data SheetsDownload the Kembond SE-002-10 technical data sheet (TDS) and the Kembond SE-002-10 safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
Kembond is a range of electrically conductive adhesives that provide a variety of RFI/EMI shielding and grounding solutions. They consist of a densely loaded adhesive filled with micro sized highly conductive particles.
- Vibration and/or shock resistant sealant/adhesive for electronic assemblies
- Electrical connection/bonding of materials with dissimilar thermal expansion coefficients i.e. mounting
- Shielded windows EMI shielding with environmental sealing (IP68 possible)
- ESD control/grounding
- Structural adhesive â€“ can be used to permanently bond metal assemblies,
- Electrical connection of components avoiding the use of mechanical fixings or solder
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.