EVO-STIK Tensol 70 Two Component Cement 525gm Kit
Tensol 70 is a two part two component acrylic cement that hardens at room temperature by polymeristaion. It products high strength bonds to acrylic sheet and offers excellent weathering resistance.
- UN Number 1133 CL3 / 3082 CL9
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Data SheetsDownload the EVO-STIK Tensol 70 technical data sheet (TDS) and the EVO-STIK Tensol 70 safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
EVO-Stik TENSOL 70 is intended for cementing acrylic sheet to itself, but it will bond acrylic sheet to other materials such as wood. Applications include sign making, model making, structural engineering and acrylic sheet repair. Unsupported gaps of up to 1mm can be produced. EVO-Stik TENSOL 70 is not recommended for structural applications on aircraft.
Mix Ratio (By Weight):
- Tensol 70 Component A 20 parts
- Tensol 70 Component B 1 part
Instructions For Use:
- Add Component B to Component A and mix thoroughly by stirring, taking care to entrap as little air in the adhesive as possible, after mixing cover the vessel and leave to stand for approx. 5 minutes to allow the larger bubbles to rise to the surface.
- The mixed adhesive must be used and the job completed within 20 minutes of adding Component B, hardening begins as soon as Component B is added to Component A, if not used within 20 minutes it will be difficult to use due to thickening of the adhesive and the bond will be weakened.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.