Lord 810 with Accelerator 20GB Acrylic Adhesive
Lord 810 Low Read-Through (LRT) acrylic adhesive when cured with Lord Accelerator 20GB creates a flexible adhesive system for bonding metals, such as aluminum, galvanized steel and CRS, and engineered plastics, such as PC-ABS.
Data SheetsDownload the Lord 810 technical data sheet (TDS) and the Lord 810 safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, select the product size you are interested in and the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login and select size/colour from the dropdown to access datasheets
Lord 810 adhesive in combination with Lord Accelerator 20GB delivers fast cure speed and strong bonding with minimal bondline read-through (BLRT). Lord Accelerator 20GB allows precise control of the adhesive bondline thickness due to its content of glass beads.
- Aesthetics - bonds thin and flexible substrates with little to no bondline read-through
- Convenient - requires little or no substrate preparation for bonding metals and plastics
- Non-Sag - remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility
- Temperature Resistant - performs at temperatures from -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C)
- Environmentally Resistant - resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils and moisture; provides excellent resistance to indirect UV exposure and weathering
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.