Lord 410/Accelerator 19B Acrylic Adhesive 50ml Dual Cartridge
LORD® 410 acrylic adhesives in combination with LORD Accelerator 19B can be used to replace welding, brazing, riveting and other mechanical fastening methods.
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin United States
- UN Number 1133 CL3 / 3082 CL9
Product notice - This product is currently affected by a supply chain disruption, which may lead to longer than advertised lead times and limitations on sale. For more information, please contact your account manager or call +44 (0)1675 432 850.
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
- Versatile– bonds a wide range of unprepared metals with minimal substrate preparation, as well as engineered thermoplastics including XENOY®, polycarbonate, ABS and acrylics.
- Temperature Resistant– performs at temperatures from -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C).
- Environmentally Resistant – resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils, moisture, salt spray and weathering; provides excellent resistance to indirect UVexposure.
- Non-Sag - remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility.
- UL Rated - when mixed with LORD Accelerator 19, adhesive system is UL 746C certified.
- Surface Preparation – Remove grease, loose contamination or poorly adhering oxides from metal surfaces. Normal amounts of mill oils and drawing compounds usually do not present a problem in adhesion. Most plastics require a simple cleaning before bonding. Some may require abrading for optimum performance.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.