Lord 403E/Accelerator 19B Acrylic Adhesive 415ml Dual Cartridge
LORD® 403E acrylic adhesives in combination with LORD Accelerator 19B can be used to replace welding, brazing, riveting and other mechanical fastening methods.
- UN Number 1133 CL3 / 3082 CL9
- Commodity Code 35069190
- Country of Origin United States
Data SheetsDownload the Lord 403E technical data sheet (TDS) and the Lord 403E safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
Surface Preparation – Remove grease, loose contamination or poorly adhering oxides from metal surfaces. Normal amounts of mill oils and drawing compounds usually do not present a problem in adhesion. Most plastics require a simple cleaning before bonding. Some may require abrading for optimum performance.
- Versatile: bonds a wide range of unprepared metals with minimal substrate preparation, as well as engineered thermoplastics including XENOY, polycarbonate, ABS and acrylics.
- Temperature Resistant: performs at temperatures from -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C).
- Environmentally Resistant: resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils, moisture, salt spray and weathering; provides excellent resistance to indirect UV exposure.
- Non-Sag: remains in position when applied on vertical or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility.
- UL Rated: - when mixed with LORD Accelerator 19, adhesive system is UL 746C certified.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.