3M Scotch-Weld DP-804 Clear Acrylic Adhesive 48.5ml Dual Cartridge
3M Scotch-Weld DP804 Clear Acrylic Adhesive is a two-part, 1:1 mix ratio, structural adhesive with significantly less odour that most acrylic adhesives.
- UN Number 1133 CL3
- Commodity Code 35061000
- Country of Origin Japan
Data SheetsDownload the 3M DP-804 technical data sheet (TDS) and the 3M DP-804 safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
- 3M Scotch-Weld DP804 Clear Acrylic Adhesive has excellent shear and peel strength along with good impact resistance and durability.
- 3M Scotch-Weld DP804 Clear Acrylic Adhesive is specifically designed to quickly bond clear plastics (PMMA, polycarbonate) and also offers good adhesion on glass and metals.
- 3M Scotch-Weld DP804 Clear Acrylic Adhesive offers high transparency when mixed and offers excellent long term resistance to UV.
- 1:1 mix ratio
- 3 minute work life
- 4 minute time to handling strength
- Bonds most metals, clear plastics and glass
- Low-Odour Acrylic Adhesive
- Excellent shear and peel strength
- Excellent resistance to UV, non-yellowing
- Very good performance at elevated temperatures
- Very good ageing properties in humid and warm environment
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.