Filter removes contaminants and moisture from compressed air. Lubricator feeds lubricants to air operated equipment maintaining a constant oil-to-air density over a wide range of flow.
- Supplied complete with pressure gauge, bowl guard and mounting bracket
- Regulator has a non-raising press to lock adjusting knob for locking at any set pressure
- Oil drop indicator
- Semi automatic drain
- Max. Pressure 145PSI (10 BAR)ZFRL12 1/2"" BSP (F) inlet/outlet port size
- Minimum Flow Rate: 1.59 CFM (45 LPM)
- Maximum Flow Rate: 99 CFM (2800 LPM)
- Pressure Adjustment Range: 7 to 145 PSI (0.5 to 10 BAR)
- Filtering Element: Sintered Bronze (40 Micron)
- Drain Type: Semi Automatic
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.