3M Air-Powered Disc Sander 50mm 0.5HP 6mm Collet
The 3M™ Disc Sanders are designed to allow greater access to work pieces compared to larger conventional disc attachments
- Commodity Code 84671190
- Country of Origin United States
Data SheetsDownload the 3M Air-Powered Disc Sander 50mm 0.5HP 6mm Collet technical data sheet (TDS) and the 3M Air-Powered Disc Sander 50mm 0.5HP 6mm Collet safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
The 3M™ Disc Sanders are designed to allow greater access to work pieces compared to larger conventional disc attachments. Now you can combine the ease of use of the 3M Roloc™ Quick-Release System with the high performance and durability of a 3M Air-Powered Disc Sander.
- All Models feature a powerful, high torgue air motor to optimise overall performance of the 3M Roloc disc system.
- Easier-handling, lightweight, compact design generates less vibration, while improving operator control.
- 3M Greptile Gripping Material helps provide a more secure grip that can be held with less effort.
- Rear adjustable exhaust feature allows airflow to be directed away from the operator in any preferred direction.
- Works in combination wit the Roloc Quick Release System - discs lock securely in place with just a half twist.
- Provides a fast, efficient method for grinding, blending, deburring and finishing on all types of metal.
- Use of the 75mm 1HP version for tougher applications where more control and power is required. Includes removable side handle for ease of use.
- Use of 500mm 0.5HP version for light grinding, finishing and deburring where its important to confine the area of work.
- Size - 50mm 0.5HP 6mm collet
- Max RPM - 20000
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.