KleenGuard® A40 Liquid And Particle Protection Coverall
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
KleenGuard A40 coveralls are designed for single-use wear and provide maximum comfort and protection in high-risk areas where safety and flexibility is key. Each coverall provides general protection against water-based or chemical splashes, liquids or dust particles with the added benefit of anti-static protection and is supplied in a sealed clear polybag for protection which comes with concise user instructions.
With a specially designed hood, body, thumb loops and waist for comfort, safety and strength
- Film laminate technology provides an outstanding barrier against a wide range of chemicals
- Particle protection, holds out > 99% of fibres greater than 1 micron
- Strong triple snitched seams help protect against tearing
- Hood designed for respirator use and freedom of movement
- Ultra low-lint performance, film laminate and internal seams significantly reduce levels of lint
- EN ISO 13982-1:2004 Type 5 Particle Protection
- EN 13034:2005 Type 6 Limited Splash Protection
- EN1149-1 Anti-static
- EN1073-2:2002 Radioactive dust contamination protection
- KleenGuard A40
- Liquid And Particle Protection Coverall
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.