The cartridges are ready for use directly after the mixing operation with Semco® 1088CE mixer.
£13755.66 excl VAT
£16506.79 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 52 days
£13755.66 + VAT
£12723.99 + VAT
£12380.09 + VAT
There are two primary safety features on this machine: machine safety guard door and stop push button.
The guard door is intended to prevent entry into the machine operating area while the machine is in operation. The mixer may not stop immediately when door is opened. Therefore caution must be taken before opening up the machine.
The stop button is located on the front of the machine. This button is to be used when an emergency arises and the machine needs to be stopped immediately.
1) Make sure the mixer is placed on a firm level surface to withstand the weight of the machine. Check the working surface area and operation area.
2) Prior to use, verify mixer is in good and safe operational condition. Do not operate mixer if safety guards, operating parts, or components are damaged or missing.
3) Never operate mixer without a cartridge.
4) Never release a cartridge when the mixer is in operation.
5) Always place cap assembly onto its holder when mixer is not in use or between cartridge cycles.
6) When mixing dangerous or hazardous contents, please follow the safety precautions for handling and processing the product specified by the manufacturer or supplier.
7) If necessary, the Semco® 1088 CE mixer can be mounted to a flat surface using bolts and mounting holes drilled through the base plate.
8) NOTE: After a long period of storage or initial use, the compressed air motor may notstart immediately when the start button is pressed. In this case, the spindle made have to be manually turned several revolutions in a counter-clockwise direction. Afterwards, press start button to begin mixing.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.