RGA AG433 Aramid Fibre Heat Resistant Glove 33cm
Knitted gloves manufactured from 100% aramid fibre with cotton liners.
- Commodity Code 61169200
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Data SheetsDownload the RGA AG433 technical data sheet (TDS) and the RGA AG433 safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
- Aramid fibre yarn offers excellent flame retardancy, also contact heat resistance and cut resistance.
- Flexible, comfortable high performance heat and mechanical hazard protection to the hand and forearm
- Ambidextrous design provides double wear life.
- Gauntlet or mitten format available depending on preference/temperature requirement
- â€˜Valueâ€™ versions available featuring a split aramid/ cotton outer layer, where aramid fibre is featured in hand section only.
- Suitable for all dry contact heat applications.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.