The Clear Vision range is a unique system designed to reduce the risk of grease cross contamination. The transparent barrel allows the operator to view the cartridge/grease in the grease gun at all times. The clear barrel is constructed from polycarbonat
£52.14 excl VAT
£62.57 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£52.14 + VAT
£49.53 + VAT
£48.23 + VAT
£46.93 + VAT
- Tough and impact resistant polycarbonate barrel with die cast aluminium fittings
- Develops 5,000 PSI / 345 BAR
- Variable stroke feature built in for use in confined areas
- Refillable options: 400g Cartridge, bulk or manual fill
- Heavy-duty grease gun head incorporates a bulk loader and an air bleeder valve
- Unique lock lever mechanism allows user to easily lock plunger rod in any position
- 0.50 gm / stroke
- Complete with 6"" (150mm) steel extension and 4-jaw coupler
Ester based synthetic grease and fluids have an adverse effect on the clear polycarbonate tubes. The Ester based grease can cause fogging, cracking and fracturing of the tube. Product known to cause these issues are listed below and should not be used.
- Aeroshell 33 grease
- Aeroshell 7 grease
- Skydrol Products
- Brake Fluids
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.