Groz ZPGGC Pistol Grip Grease Gun (Clear Vision) 400gm
The Clear Vision range is a unique system designed to reduce the risk of grease cross contamination.
- Commodity Code 82055980
- Country of Origin India
Data SheetsDownload the Groz ZPGGC technical data sheet (TDS) and the Groz ZPGGC safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
The transparent barrel allows the operator to view the cartridge/grease in the grease gun at all times. The clear barrel is constructed from polycarbonate
- Tough and impact resistant polycarbonate barrel with die cast aluminium fittings
- Develops 5,000 PSI / 345 BAR
- Variable stroke feature built in for use in confined areas
- Refillable options: 400g Cartridge, bulk or manual fill
- Heavy-duty grease gun head incorporates a bulk loader and an air bleeder valve
- Unique lock lever mechanism allows user to easily lock plunger rod in any position
- 0.50 gm / stroke
- Complete with 6" (150mm) steel extension and 4-jaw coupler
Ester based synthetic grease and fluids have an adverse effect on the clear polycarbonate tubes. The Ester based grease can cause fogging, cracking and fracturing of the tube. Product known to cause these issues are listed below and should not be used.
- Aeroshell 33 grease
- Aeroshell 7 grease
- Skydrol Products
- Brake Fluids
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.