Gas-tec 600 is a robust compact hotmelt glue gun that runs on butane gas.
£82.02 excl VAT
£98.42 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
Commodity Code: 84242000
£82.02 + VAT
£77.92 + VAT
£75.87 + VAT
£73.82 + VAT
The gas-tec 600 is a robust compact hotmelt glue gun that runs on butane gas. It does not require mains electricity or batteries but operates using easily refi llable LEC™ (Liquid Energy Cells) power technology. The gas-tec 600 has been built to a very high standard and incorporates a soft-feel handle and full-hand trigger making it a very comfortable gun to use.
- Refill the LEC™ gas cartridge using standard cigarette lighter canisters
- Refills in just 15 seconds which keeps the gas-tec 600 running for approximately 1½ hours
- Easy to start up, simply turn the gas dial and press the piezo ignition button
- Reaches operating temperature in just 5 minutes with an output of up to 1.5 kg/hr (3.3lbs/hr) depending on the glue formulation
- Thermostatically controlled to give the optimum temperature to achieve the best glue delivery
- Designed to use standard 12mm (½”) tecbond high performance, hotmelt glue sticks
- The gas-tec 600 can be used for a huge range of applications from shop fi tting, exhibition displays, flooring and carpet laying, ceramic tile displays, low voltage wiring, to dent repairs on cars and many more
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.