Teflease MG2 Pressure Sensitive Tape 2in x 36Yd Roll
- Commodity Code 39191019
- Country of Origin United States
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
They are ideal for use on tooling blocks and all areas where high elongation and release is needed. Teflease MG tapes will form to critical contours and mold surfaces while offering multiple releases or may be used to cover multiple detail mold seams.
They provide a semi-permanent release on cured Airpad tooling rubber and Aircast 3700 pressure intensifiers and mandrels.
- Teflease MG2 provides permanent release and superior surface finish, saving time and improving quality.
- Protects rubber tooling mandrels and intensifiers from resin attack, extending tool life and reducing cost.
- Good elongation makes application to complex shapes easier, reducing time and improving quality.
- Teflease MG2 Pressure Sensitive Tape
- 2in x 36Yd Roll
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.