3Mâ„¢ 8673 Tape is made from an abrasion resistant polyurethane elastomer that resists punctures, tearing, abrasion and erosion.
£561.09 excl VAT
£673.31 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 39199080
Country of Origin: United States
£561.09 + VAT
£533.04 + VAT
£519.01 + VAT
£504.98 + VAT
- 3Mâ„¢ 8673 Tape is formulated for long-term resistance to ultraviolet (UV) light.
- 3Mâ„¢ 8673 Tape provides a simple, easy method of protecting a surface from corrosion, abrasion and minor impact damage.
- They can be installed in a minimum amount of time with simple tools.
- They may be painted or applied over painted surfaces.
- 3Mâ„¢ 8673 Tape is constructed with a long-aging, solvent-resistant, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive that is protected with an easy-release polyethylene liner.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.