£152.87 excl VAT
£183.44 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 87 days
3M™ Polyurethane Protective Tape (PPT) 8671 is a polyurethane elastomer that resists punctures, tearing, abrasion and erosion. It is formulated especially for resistance to ultraviolet light. 3M™ 8671 Tape provides a simple, easy method of protecting a surface from corrosion, abrasion and minor impact damage. It can be installed in a minimal amount of time. It can be painted or applied over painted surfaces. 3M™ 8671 Tape is constructed with a long-aging, solvent-resistant, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive, protected with an easy-release liner.
- 3M™ 8671 Tape is available in transparent and gloss white and is available on two liner configurations:
- 3M™ 8671 Tape - Paper liner on the adhesive side.
- 3M™ 8671P Tape - Polypropylene liner on the adhesive side
- 3M™ 8671 Tape has excellent environmental resistance properties and has been used to isolate and protect substrates from environmental damage and corrosive elements.
- 3M™ 8671 Tape can be used to provide a UV-resisistant surface coating for indoor and outdoor applications. For best UV stability, please use 3M™ Polyurethane Protective Tape 8673.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.