3M Polyethylene Tape 5421 and 5423 has a rubber adhesive which provides an excellent abrasion resistant surface.
£146.94 excl VAT
£176.33 inc VAT
1 In stock
£146.94 + VAT
£139.59 + VAT
£135.92 + VAT
£132.25 + VAT
- Thick caliper UHMW polyethylene tape for extended service life as a protective surface against extreme wear.
- UHMW polyethylene is a thermoplastic that has a unique combination of properties which make it ideal for many tough impact wear or sliding applications.
- Liner makes it ideal for fabricating or die-cutting into various lengths and shapes.
- Outstanding abrasion resistance so will outwear many types of PTFE and other materials in sliding applications.
- Low coefficient of friction exceeded only by the PTFE’s.
- Self-lubricating so can often be used where lubrication is not possible because of contamination.
- Sound damping for high energy absorption capacity helps reduce noise levels in machinery and equipment.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.