- Pass flammability requirements of FAR/JAR/CS 25.853 (a) APP.F Pt.1(a)(1)(ii)
- Thin film carrier for a lower total weight.
- Differential coat weight and adhesion of both sides: open side (dark grey) has lower coat weight and adhesion than
- the liner side (black), which helps in positioning and removing of the carpet and the tape.
- Differential colours between both sides, with grey side to stick on the floor and black side to stick onto carpet, helps to avoid confusion.
- Very high adhesion (closed side)
- Tape leaves no residues on the floor upon removal.
- Remains flexible and allows the application on rough surfaces.
- Light weight and thin bonding solution.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.