3M Polyester Tape 8902 is made with a strong polyester backing and silicone adhesive, allowing it to be used in applications requiring high-temperatures or adhesion to silicone treated surfaces. This tape family offers a range of backing thickness to accommodate application needs from thin tape for splicing to a thicker, stronger tape for pulling through flashing or multiple layers.
£24.09 excl VAT
£28.91 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£24.09 + VAT
£23.46 + VAT
£22.82 + VAT
- 2.0 mil polyester backing for strength, durability and long service life
- Works in demanding conditions from -60Â°F (-50Â°C) to 400Â°F (204Â°C) with clean removal during high-temperature masking operations
- Polyester film offers excellent thermal, abrasion and chemical resistance while maintaining flexibility
- Silicone adhesive offers high heat resistance compared with many rubber and acrylic adhesives, reducing failure due to softening, oozing and adhesive transfer
- Removes cleanly from stainless steel, anodized aluminum and glass after a 5 hour bake cycle at 350Â°F (177Â°C)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.