3M Polyester Tape 853 is comprised of strong, thin polyester backing with high shear, solvent resistant acrylic adhesive.
£29.64 excl VAT
£35.57 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
£29.64 + VAT
£28.16 + VAT
£27.42 + VAT
£26.68 + VAT
Features of 3M 853:
- Remains flexible from -50°C to 175°C
- Thermal resistance
- Extremely high chemical and solvent resistance
- Firm, long ageing,non yellowing
- Reduces failure due to embrittlement
- Reduces failure due to film shrinkage and adhesive exposure
- Protects against failure due to undercutting or adhesive softening
- Reduces failure caused by adhesive oozing and loss of tack
For this product best results are attained when applied to a clean, dry and non dusty surface above 0°C. To improve adhesion ensure firm and even application pressure is applied.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.